Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kaile don't go...



Well, my two weeks of having an extra set of hand is coming to a close. Kaile has changed her flight once to stay longer but I don't think I can get her to extend her stay again. I have worked her to the bone and she has been absolutely great. We were able to accomplish so much while she was here and because of her, the 6 GSD pups are beginning to thrive. Kaile has kept a very motherly watch over the pups making sure they were fed on time and got their meds (both natural and allopathic). She had to learn to tube feed the first puppy we pulled from the momma GSD. Her name by the way is now Raja and it means hopeful one. I always believe in the importance of a name and we certainly all are hoping Raja will come through the kennel cough, heartworm issue, and trust issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment