Saturday, August 1, 2009

And a New Month Begins

It seems the weeks are flying by. I can't believe it is already August. My favorite month but that is because its my birthday month. Lots to look forward to in these next few weeks. We just helped the Central Florida Animal Pantry at Pookies on Saturday. It was a hot day but a great turnout and loads of opportunities to help people and their dogs. I had the pleasure of working with Jack the Boston Terrier. Melissa is one of the owners of Pookies and had asked me to spend some time with Jack. He is dog aggressive but did very well. People often do not realize just how much of a factor they are in their dogs behavior. I am looking forward to helping Melissa and Jack a whole lot more.

The coming weekend is the Pampered Pet Expo at the Orlando Convention Center. I will be speaking to the crowd on Saturday morning at 11:15. I would love to see all of you out there. The title of my talk is "If Your Dog Is In The Drivers Seat, You're In For A Bumpy Ride"


We have our first rehab video posted to You Tube. If you enjoy it, I would love to have you post a comment and forward it around. We will be posting more shortly and will keep you informed as soon as they are up.

A last bit of sad news is that we lost Tumaini the last of the GSD pups from Orange County. We did our best to save these little ones but the fight was too hard. Their small spirits are onto a new journey now. I am working with Raja their mom and she is improving nicely. I will keep you updated on her progress.




No comments:

Post a Comment