Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Time To Remember

Wow! This week is flying by. I do have to relay some more sad updates about out distemper situation. Our little girl Ginger left us on Tuesday afternoon. We had worked with her and she was a fighter but in the end, we could not save her. It has been a bit of a hard road with this virus. It was unfortunate that we got pulled into the problem at Orange County Animal Control by unknowingly bringing home some dogs from them but we did manage to save Rex and Raja and we will be posting their success stories soon.



It was a very long day on Tuesday. I traveled down to Naples to do some behavior work with the Shy Wolf Sanctuary and their directors. I will be posting some great footage of the wolves and their body language soon but in the mean time, I hope you enjoy this small clip.




The Pampered Pet Expo is almost here and I am working at getting things ready for a great event. I hope you enjoy my preview of our part at the expo and I do hope to SEE YOU THERE!

1 comment:

  1. I love this clip and the commentary on the posture and attitudes of the wolves. Wonderful information and beautiful wolves.

    ReplyDelete