Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Summer Vacation

I am sitting here in our cabin at Cherrystone Campground. I decided I actually needed a vacation and my family was doing just that. We drove up to Virginia and crossed the amazing Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. The campground is just a few more miles after that. I have been catching up on my rest and relaxation, doing some light reading (Evolve Your Brain by Joe Dispenza), and writing my next few projects. It has been great to spend time with the crew. I will get some nice footage of the Bay bridge to post shortly.

The volunteers at the shelter have been doing an amazing job at keeping things running smoothly especially while I am away. Jan is making great progress with our shy boy Kito. I am so grateful to have the people I do and can't thank them enough. If you are looking for a fun place to volunteer, please give us a shout 
(inharmonywithnature.adoptions@gmail.com)



Once I return I will hit the ground running. The blogging will increase as well I will be keeping Facebook up to date. I am looking forward to adding weekly lessons and tips on the blog as our new tag line is "Peace and Harmony From Canines To Humans" . So stay tuned, spread the word and let's get ready to rock!
-Peace & Harmony














No comments:

Post a Comment